During this TWO -week celebration of fine food from award-winning Cleveland chef and restaurateur Zack Bruell, diners will have the chance to experience a unique three-course dinner for only $33 at each of Bruell’s restaurants: Parallax, L’Albatros, Chinato, and Cowell & Hubbard.
For and additional $20 wine pairings will also be available.
Enjoy cuisine that delights your palate Bruell will create his own custom menus for each establishment, with new and exciting concepts that will only be available during Zack Bruell Restaurant Week October 1 thru the 15th
- Mediterranean Salad
romaine, cucumber, fennel, olives, feta,tomato and lemon vinaigrette
- Soup Du Jour
- Raymond Sauvignon Blanc, California 2013
- Sake Du Jour
- Salmon Cakes roasted yukons,charred broccoli, roasted red pepper puree
- Sesame Soy Meatballs with Himalayan red rice and miso broth
- J.J. Vincent, Bourgogne Blanc 2013
- Novaia, Valpolicella Ripasso, Veneto 2010
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake with dark chocolate chips, and almond sable cookie
- Hazelnut Chocolate Torte with dark chocolate ganache, devil’s food cake and hazelnut ganache
- Blandy’s 5 year old Alvada Madeira
- Borgo Maragliano, Moscato D’Asti 2014